Question about child custody?

So me and my now ex husband came to an agreement on custody with our 2 year old son due to the fact neither one of us has the money to go to court for custody… he was supposed to get him every wednesday and every other weekend.. well he has this girlfriend who is now pregnant.. and i dont know her at all.. and he wants me to let my son stay with her while he is at work all day on the weekends he has out son.. and i dont feel comfortable with that.. and he is also on probation and he is supposed to be staying with his grand father but he stays with this girl and her other son… do I have to let her keep him even if we dont have anything in writing.. or can i stop that.. I am to the point of getting a lawyer anyway cause me and her and me and him have gotten in to many fights already cause he lies all the time….


✅ Answers

🥇 Favorite Answer

  • not having anything in writeing is dangerous. it’s a two way street. at any time you can legally stop the visitation and not let him see his son unless and until he can produce a court order to give the police, BUT guess what? he could do the same to you any one of these weekends or even pick him up from school any day and just not return him. the police will not remove him from his father’s custody for you until you get a court order. so don’t start playing games like this.

    go to your court house and ask about a self-help center or court facilitator to help you fill out all your papers and go through the process as cheaply as possible (maybe free if you are low income), they can at least sell you a packet of the forms you will need for cheap. you can also go online in many places to find info on what you need to do.

    See also  If I have custody of my child and I want to give my child to the state because she is currently locked up in j?


  • So what would he do with your son on those weekends he’s meant to have him if he’s working anyway?!

    The whole point of having him is to spend time with him rather than going off to work

    Simple case of be around for your son or arrange a different weekend when he’s not working for your son to stay with him

    Its great youve had an arrangement so far but as this woman sounds like she’s going to be part of your ex’s life and therefore your sons life I suggest you have a get together to get to know each other. Being grown up and communicating rather than slamming down the barriers is what’s needed here. It’ll make you feel better knowing this other woman and will also look good from your perspective should this end up a court custody battle.


  • Not at all hes ur son and u dnt know this woman id tell him if he wants to have him on his days he needs to b there n if hes in probation it will more then likely go in ur favor rather then his


  • Other Related Questions

    What can adults do to prevent bullying?

    Answers October is National Bullying Awareness Month! This is very important to get the word out. We ask our children to be respectful and to prevent bullying, but what can we do as adults? Please share with us! Thank you! -Teach their Children to be Respectful & civil to OTHERS... -Whether They like Them- or NOT! Because what "goes around" COMES around (And that You're going to "SEE TO It"- that it Does !! ). Source(s): Humility- COUNTS. We can ask our child's teacher about their behavior if we have concerns also we can speak to our children about bullying and not assume the school is going to cover it. Be involved in our children's social lives. Make it our business to be aware of how things are going for them, keep lines of communication open, reassure them that we CAN help if we know what is going on. Be an advocate for anti bullying efforts in our children's schools. Hold the schools accountable for enforcing anti bullying rules and hold ourselves and our children accountable for any bullying they might be responsible for. I will be taking a firm no tolerance stance on both sides of this issue. If Read more

    See also  Is cryo-preservation a good option to abortion? (freezing & storing a new embryo, while still cell-sized)?
    my year old have a fever of .?

    Answers Favorite AnswerDon't be too alarmed. He's not going to have a "fit" as the other answer suggested. Babies get higher fevers than adults do. . is considered a mild to moderate fever. If your other child had the virus, then it's very likely that the baby has it too. You can use pedialyte or any electrolyte solution to keep the baby from getting dehydrated. Try putting some in a medicine dropper and giving it every minutes when he's awake. Infant tylenol will help with the fever and any pain he's in. Call your doctor for the correct dosage. Usually if the baby is weaned, you should stay away from milk for a day or two. If he's breastfed, you can usually continue as normal. Dry snacks and bananas can help with diarrhea if that happens. If he still has a fever on Tylenol or it lasts more than a day or two I'd take him to the doctor.Source(s): Mommy to year old. isn't a fever. It doesn't even warrant medication. My doctors recommendation for medication is .. Your biggest threat right now is dehydration. Go get some popsicles and pedilyte. You just have to deal with. There's nothing you Read more

    Wet Cough. month old?

    Answers My daughter has developed a slight wet cough. What would u suggest for it?aside from the cough she is happy and healthy.regular bm and everything no fever.don't need to go to ER but make an appointment with doctor. Just warm bath, maybe with some lavender or roman chamomile in it, and then a massage with some after the bath. Keep her chest warm, and give her lots of breastmilk. AnswerRelevanceFavorite Answerdon't need to go to ER but make an appointment with doctor. Just warm bath, maybe with some lavender or roman chamomile in it, and then a massage with some after the bath. Keep her chest warm, and give her lots of breastmilk.

    See also  Too late to have kids?
    What else can I do to help her?

    Answers Favorite Answer*Dairy can actually 'plug up' a child more. So if she has a lot of yogurt or cheese frequently,I'd cut some of that out of her diet for now. Other than that. Increase the amount of FRUIT you're giving her. There is far more fiber in the flesh and peel of fruits than in juice. Juice in all honesty is flavored sugar water with vitamin c. That is unless you fresh squeeze all of the juice you give her. And that is not the easiest for most of us who are busy! Soft fruits high in Fiber :-Apples-Avocado-Bananas (this one surprises most people)-Berries ; strawberries,raspberries,blueberries etc-Dried fruits ; Figs, Raisins, Apricots, Dates, etc.-Oranges-Pears-Prunes (actually at the bottom of the 'highest fiber fruits' list)yes more liquids, try a small amount of prune juice, please skip suppositories, any un-needed medications are not good for young children / babies, they can cause harm in the long run. Does baby go daily? Also what foods you are feeding be sure they are age appropriate!Have you ever spoken to a pediatric gastroenterologist about it?I have a feeling you may be giving too much juice.prun juice helps and massaging her belly with baby oil Read more

    Leave a Comment