i was tricked into signing joint custody away, they told me he had custody and he didn't what can i do?

2 ✅ Answers 🥇 Favorite Answer You should contact a lawyer to determine what rights you may have. Family laws differ greatly between states. 30 Be prepared to spend a lot of money hun. In central IL a similar problem STARTS at @ $50., this from personal issues in divorce from my oldest son’s dad. … Read more